Senior Resume Writer Job Description
Do you love helping executives make better impressions through their resumes, LinkedIn profiles and bios? Do you believe in the importance of a strong personal brand to support a job or board search? We do and that’s why our clients hire us.
The Senior Resume Writer position is a part-time role at Point Road Group, a global personal branding firm. We’re a small, highly collaborative team and love what we do. We work remotely but make a real effort to feel like we’re in an office together.
If you’re an expert at writing C-Suite executive resumes, LinkedIn profiles and corporate bios from scratch, then you’d be a great addition to our team!
It’s also critical that you have an understanding of the board of directors’ space and familiarity with what makes a resume, bio and LinkedIn profile board-relevant.
Our team practices what we preach, so your LinkedIn profile and resume should reflect the type of work you produce.
What you’ll do
- Partner with PRG senior consultants to produce superior career materials for executives seeking C-suite positions and/or board seats
- Write resumes, LinkedIn profiles & bios from scratch
- Support executives across varied job functions and industries
- Manage a portfolio of clients with materials at various stages in production
What you must have to be considered
- 1-2 years of experience writing executive-level corporate resumes & LinkedIn profiles from scratch (editing experience does not suffice)
- 1-2 years of experience writing board resumes & board bios (if you don’t have this experience, you will not be considered or responded to)
- Substantial knowledge of LinkedIn
- Knowledge of career advancement best practices
- Understanding of the board of directors’ space
- Strong business writing skills
- Bachelor’s degree
Email resume & cover letter as one attachment to email@example.com with subject “Senior Resume Writer.”
A cover letter is required. Incomplete applications will not be considered or responded to.
Back to top