Business Development Associate Job Description
Do you think personal branding is important? Our clients do and that’s why they hire us. Imagine how much YOU can learn working with us too.
The Business Development Associate is a newly created part-time position at Point Road Group, a global personal branding firm that helps companies make better brand impressions through their people. In this role, you’ll play a critical part in driving revenue and business growth.
You’ll plan business development strategies, conduct research and outreach to support them and play a key role in client pitches. You’ll collaborate with marketing and others to attract new clients and build solid relationships with them.
We’re a small, highly collaborative team and love what we do. We work remotely, but make a real effort to feel like we’re in an office together.
If you enjoy connecting with people and are resourceful, extremely detailed-oriented and motivated to find creative ways to market our services and increase sales, then you’re the right fit for this role. It’s also very important that you’re confident and comfortable communicating with senior executives.
This is a remote role that’s 100% commission-based with attractive incremental compensation for success. As you know, and as The Muse reiterates, when looking for a high-paying role, sales is #1 to consider. This is a part-time role, but if you’re successful, you can grow it into a full-time position.
What you’ll do
- Develop an action plan (measurable on a weekly and monthly basis) to generate leads and prospects
- Conduct lead generation research using LinkedIn and other platforms
- Track data in our CRM
- Write detailed emails and proposals to potential clients
- Conduct consult calls with potential clients
- Build relationships with executives and senior professionals and track results
What you must have to be considered
- 1-2 years of experience in a lead generation sales or business development role
- Substantial knowledge of LinkedIn (and a personal profile that reflects it)
- Experience using a CRM
- Strong business writing skills (which are evident in your cover letter)
- Bachelor’s degree
Email resume & cover letter as one attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject “Business Development Associate Position.” No phone calls, please.
Cover letter must include specific examples of your lead generation experience. Incomplete applications will not be considered or responded to.
Back to top