Career & Personal Brand Consultant Job Description
If you truly enjoy helping people make positive changes in their careers, have an entrepreneurial mindset and are a skilled listener with a passion for excellence, then you’re a perfect fit for our career & personal brand consultant position!
You’ll work directly with executives and experienced professionals pursuing a new job, board role or stronger visibility to achieve their goals. Clients will look to you for highly personalized coaching, guidance and creation of career materials. You may also be involved with Point Road Group’s corporate client engagements and speaking opportunities, depending on your experience.
We’re looking for someone who is confident, energetic, resourceful and highly professional, who can respectfully challenge and empathically motivate and advise others. If you’re a self-starter who thinks strategically and is incredibly detailed-oriented, you’ll excel. Your success will also be influenced by your comfort and experience with networking. This is a commission-based role with significant reward for success.
What you’ll do
- Meet with clients in person or via Zoom, depending on client location.
- Write career materials from scratch, including resumes, LinkedIn profiles and bios.
- Provide tailored advice, guidance and coaching to individuals pursuing, or considering pursuit of, a new job (e.g., career strategy, best practices for a job search, networking, interviewing, salary negotiation etc.).
- Provide personal branding advice, guidance and coaching to those seeking to increase professional visibility to drive business success.
- Conduct phone consultations with prospective clients.
- Network strategically to elevate your visibility.
- Contribute to select business development efforts.
Email resume and cover letter as one attachment to email@example.com with subject “Consultant Position.” Incomplete applications will not be considered. No phone calls please.