Senior Consultant Job Description
Do you believe in the importance of a strong personal brand and executive presence? Do you love helping people make better impressions as they pursue boards seats and executive positions? We do and that’s why our clients hire us.
The Senior Consultant position is a part-time client-facing role at Point Road Group, a global personal branding firm. We’re a small, highly collaborative team and love what we do. We work remotely but make a real effort to feel like we’re in an office together.
If you enjoy advising & coaching C-Suite executives and producing resumes & LinkedIn profiles (particularly for those seeking board seats), then you’ll be a great addition to our team. Imagine how much stronger your personal brand will be by working with us too!
It’s also critical that you have an understanding of the board of directors’ space and familiarity with what makes a resume, bio and LinkedIn profile board-relevant.
Our team practices what we preach, so your LinkedIn profile (and resume) should reflect the type of work you produce.
What you’ll do
- Provide personal branding & executive presence guidance to clients to drive visibility and business success
- Partner with our senior resume writer to produce highly effective resumes, LinkedIn profiles & bios from scratch
- Advise executives on best practices for optimizing their personal brands when pursuing board seats
- Coach executives on job search strategies & tactics
- Build client relationships and track results
What you must have to be considered
- 1-2 years of experience formally advising C-suite & senior executives
- Experience producing C-level resumes & LinkedIn profiles
- Comprehensive knowledge of LinkedIn
- Familiarity with the board of directors’ space
- Strong understanding of career advancement best practices
- Strong business writing skills
- Bachelor’s degree
Email resume & cover letter as one attachment to email@example.com with subject “Senior Consultant Position.” No phone calls, please.
A cover letter is required and must include specific examples of your experience working with executives. Incomplete applications will not be considered or responded to.
Back to top