Senior Career Consultant Job Description
If you truly enjoy helping people make positive changes in their careers, have an entrepreneurial mindset and are a skilled listener with a passion for excellence, then you’re a perfect fit to be a senior career consultant at Point Road Group!
You’ll work directly with executives and experienced professionals pursuing a new job, board role or stronger visibility to achieve their goals. Clients will look to you for highly personalized coaching, guidance and creation of career materials. You may also be involved with Point Road Group’s corporate client engagements and speaking opportunities, depending on your experience.
We’re looking for someone who is confident, energetic, resourceful and highly professional, who can respectfully challenge and empathically motivate and advise others. If you’re a self-starter who thinks strategically and is incredibly detailed-oriented, you’ll excel. Your success will also be influenced by your comfort and experience with networking. This is a commission-based role with significant reward for success.
What you’ll do
- Meet with clients remotely (and in person in the future, depending on your location).
- Write resumes, LinkedIn profiles and bios from scratch.
- Provide coaching & tailored advice to individuals looking for a new job (e.g., career strategy, best practices for a job search, networking, interviewing, salary negotiation etc.).
- Provide personal branding guidance & coaching to those wanting to increase professional visibility to drive business success.
- Conduct phone consultations with prospective clients.
- Network strategically to elevate your visibility.
- Contribute to select business development efforts.
Email cover letter and resume as ONE (1) attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject “Consultant Position.” Incomplete applications will not be considered. No phone calls, please.