Senior Consultant Job Description
If you truly enjoy helping senior leaders make positive changes in their careers, have an entrepreneurial mindset and are a skilled listener with a passion for excellence, then you’re a perfect fit to be a senior consultant at Point Road Group!
You’ll work directly with senior executives pursuing a new job, board role or stronger visibility to achieve their goals. Clients will look to you for highly personalized coaching, guidance and creation of career materials. You may also be involved with Point Road Group’s corporate client engagements and speaking opportunities, depending on your experience.
We’re looking for someone who is confident, energetic, resourceful and highly professional, who can respectfully challenge and empathically motivate and advise accomplished executives. If you’re a self-starter who thinks strategically and is incredibly detailed-oriented, you’ll excel. We’re a company that practices what we preach, so it’s also critical to your success are your own virtual presence and personal brand.
What you’ll do
- Meet with individual executives and corporate clients remotely (and in person in the future, depending on your location).
- Write executive resumes, LinkedIn profiles and bios from scratch.
- Provide coaching & tailored advice to individuals looking for a new job (e.g., career strategy, best practices for a job search, networking, interviewing, offer negotiation etc.).
- Provide personal branding guidance & coaching to those seeking increased professional visibility to drive business success.
- Provide virtual presence guidance & coaching to those wanting to strengthen how they conduct business online.
- Network strategically to elevate your own credibility and visibility.
This is a remote position with some flexibility in working hours. Please note this is a part-time role and not a salaried position.
Send resume and cover letter as one attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org, subject line “Consultant Position.”
No phone calls, please. We will not respond to incomplete applications.